Hospitalist Opportunities / Central NY (Binghamton)!!
Program Overview/Job Description:
· Cluster Block Schedule
· 16 shifts per month
· 12 Hour Shifts
· Open ICU and CCU – Hospitalist admit patients to ICU, Hospitalist do procedures
· Hospitalist run codes for the hospital
· No Call Environment
· Electronic Billing System
· Competitive Compensation-eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
· Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance, and more.
· MD or DO
· Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
· Eligible to work in the United States. No Visa sponsorship available.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
It is a 267-bed full service community hospital. Established in 1925, the main campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. With a newly remodeled Emergency Department, the Hospital hosts 37,000 plus visits annually.
Community of Binghamton NY:
The Greater Binghamton Area is located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endicott, and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns. The total population in the Binghamton area is 250,000 people. The area is proud of its many beautiful parks and outdoor recreation centers. Activities available at most of the parks include swimming, camping, boating, hiking, fishing, biking, picnicking, children's playgrounds, softball, and volleyball. During winter months (with adequate snow) several parks groom their trails for cross-country skiing. Local and municipal parks offer additional recreational opportunities with playgrounds, historic carousels, athletic fields, and pools. Other year-round activities include indoor-outdoor go-kart racing, ice skating, roller-skating, laser games, and an indoor skateboard park.