Neurology Employment Opportunity between Louisville & Cincinnati!!
1. Base Pay – $275,000
2. Currently have a Quality Incentive of $10,000
3. Bonus Compensation for RVUs in excess of agreed threshold
4. Practice commencement bonus or student loan repayment assistance.
6. Vacation time - 4 weeks for first 4 years and 5 weeks thereafter
7. CME Hours – 40 hours of paid CME time off per year.
8. CME & Dues allowance - $4,000 per year.
9. Hospital will pay moving expenses up to $10,000
10. Physicians that round and take call are in the office a minimum of 4 days a week with 1 day for catch up.
11. Other – Hospital pays all incidental expenses, including Malpractice, Licensure, DEA, CSR, etc.)
12. Hospital pays for nursing/reception staff salaries and benefits and manages staffing issues for the physicians.
· New search
· Requires both inpatient and outpatient service.
- Completion of a neurology residency program.
- Board Certified/eligible in Neurology. (Certification will be required)
- Current Malpractice insurance.
About our Community
Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly/safe communities, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast. (Parks, lakes, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming pools, tennis courts)
City is close to major metropolitan attractions in Louisville, Kentucky (1 hour drive), Indianapolis, Indiana (2 hour drive) and Cincinnati, Ohio (90 min. drive).
Access to three major airports. (Louisville, Indianapolis & Cincinnati)