Orthopedic Surgery Opportunities (2) in North Florida!!
Hospital employed group of 3 seeking Orthopedist.
All board certified. Group has been part of the community for 4 years.
· Group has 3 offices in the area.
· Seeking a well-rounded, general Orthopedist (but would be open to some fellows): expertise needed: Lower joint, anterior hip procedures, hand and shoulder, total hip and total knee replacement.
· Reason for Search: departure of one of the area Orthopedic Surgeons
· Potential Call Schedule: 1 in 4
· There are 7 Orthopedists in the Primary Service Area (340,000).
The hospital is a 421 bed facility which has 101,189 annual ER visits, with 2,550 annual births, nearly 12,000 surgeries annually (inpatient/outpatient) and 15 Operating Rooms/Suites.
Competitive financial package: Salary + WRVU incentive, vacation, CME, 401k, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance.