Five Tips for New Family Practice Doctors in Ohio
Starting your career as a family practice doctor in Ohio is exciting! Here’s a list of every day tips we’ve compiled from experienced physicians.
- • Don’t cut corners with patients. Giving them the opportunity to communicate fully makes you a better (and more successful) doctor.
- • If you’re skipping meals, both your mind and your body will be sluggish, which may leave you further behind than if you’d simply taken the time for a healthy snack.
- • Remember that when patients are difficult, angry, or frustrated, it’s almost always because they’re either frightened or in pain.
- • Don’t be afraid to tell patients you don’t know the answer to a question! It’s reassuring knowing that a doctor is willing to take the time to find the right answer.
- • Ask for help! Senior physicians and seasoned nurses are a great source of insight if you’re having difficulty with a case.
If you are looking for a new employment opportunity in the field of medicine, please visit www.doctorschoiceplacement.com or call (800)510-0975.