Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL Outpatient Primary Care opportunities
CLIENT IS HIRING IN FT. LAUDERDALE AND WEST MIAMI
PC Medicare Advantage (must have 3-5 years of full risk medicare advantage- as a primary care doc.
Base is 240K plus bonus of 30% (first year will guarantee the 30% which is based on 3 measurements),
Client looking for Eadis scores of 4.5 out of 5
Join a leading Management Services Organization (MSO) providing high quality health care to Medicare and Medicare Advantage patients in 33 centers within 6 counties in the state of Florida and growing.
Client goal is to provide to our patients the exceptional service.
Per client, "our physicians and friendly, professional staff provide VIP care from the moment patients enter our clinics. We have one common goal, providing quality health care. We take pride in coordinating patient care whether it is at one of our state-of-the-art clinics, specialist offices, rehabs, or at the local hospitals."
Each center is like a MEDICAL HOME for our patients
· Monday-Friday 8-5 no weekends
· Manage a Patient Panel of 400-500
· Detect and manage chronic diseases
· Develop patient strategy to reduce hospitalization and ER visits
· Collaborate with Case Managers and Specialty Providers
· Educate patients on the value of compliance
· Minimal on Call BY PHONE
· Generous Base Salary
· Robust Bonus Plan
· 15 days PTO/CME with CME allowance
· Paid license and certifications
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
· 6 paid Holidays
· Completed US residency program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Current unencumbered state license
· No current malpractice issues
· Managed Care experience preferred
· Comfortable with use of Electronic Medical Records (EcW)