Anesthesiology Opportunity in Southeast Indiana - Near Louisville and Cincinnati!!
You would be an employee of the Hospital.
1. Base Pay: $Competitive Salary with MGMA
2. Call Coverage: 1 in 6.
1st call: 1 In 6
2nd call: 1 in 6
2 calls per week (one 1st call & one 2nd call)
Weekend call: 1st call 1 in 6
2nd call 1 in 6
Call from home
Hours: 7:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
3. Vacation time: 8 weeks
4. CME Hours: 40 hours of paid CME time off per year.
5. CME & Dues allowance: $4,000 per year.
6. Moving expenses up to $10,000
8. Other - Hospital pays expenses, including Malpractice, Licensure, DEA, CSR,
About the Community:
• Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly /safe communities, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, (Parks, lakes, rivers, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming pools, tennis courts etc.)
• Extremely warm, welcoming community that truly appreciates its physicians and the care that they provide
• This community offers safe neighborhoods, beautiful parks, recreation areas, and ample housing opportunities
• City is close to major metropolitan attractions and three major airports in Louisville, Kentucky (1-hour drive), Indianapolis, Indiana (2-hour drive) and Cincinnati, Ohio (90 min. drive).