Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in the Ozarks - Northern Arkansas!!
Discover the possibilities to join another Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon in a beautiful location with outstanding technology!
• Well established practice in Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Care
• 10 ORs, 3 cath labs
• Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy with SuperD Navigation system
• Onsite CardioPulmonary lab and rehab services
• On-site Radiology and lab services
• Single hospital affiliation, clinic on-site
• Recruitment incentives including relocation allowance and commencement bonus
Community, Facility, and Organization:
Medical Center is a 268 bed not-for-profit hospital serving a population of approximatley 200,000 in northern Arkansas and southern Missouri. The active Medical Staff consists of over 100 physicians representing approximately 30 medical specialties. The Emergency Department has 22 beds all with state of the art monitors and approx. 31,000 visits annually. Recent innovations include 4 Hyperbaric Chambers in the Medical Center. Wound Healing Center, 3T MRI, 3-D Tomosynthesis Mammography, and daVinci surgical robots.
Located in the majestic Ozark Mountains, town is an outdoor enthusiast's haven! Two lakes, three rivers, and four seasons add up to a unique quality of life. With a low crime rate, low cost of living, and nationally recognized school system, this is a family friendly community.