Child & Adol Psychiatry Opportunity - North of Dallas, TX!!
Behavioral Health Center, located north of Dallas, TX is recruiting a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for our Adolescent Program. The clinical practice will predominantly be inpatient care for adolescents 13-17 years of age with diverse psychiatric diagnoses along with some coverage time to time for adult patients. Program Director leadership opportunity is available for interested/qualified candidates.
Position Duties & Highlights:
· Initial psychiatric evaluations on new patients
· Treatment team leadership; follow-up care/treatment for patients.
· Collaborative work with Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
· Administrative duties of documentation and medical staff meetings.
· Monday – Friday schedule with call schedule of 1:5 week nights and weekends.
· Highly competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, full benefits, relocation and more offered.
Part of the Medical Center, the Behavioral Health Center is a free standing 60-bed behavioral health facility. Behavioral Health Center offers comprehensive adolescent and adult psychiatric services including inpatient stabilization and partial hospitalization programs. The treatment setting is multidisciplinary and the hospital staff consists of highly trained behavioral health professionals including psychiatrists, social workers, nurses, activities therapists and counselors.
It is a vibrant and growing community of over 38,000 conveniently located an hour north of the Dallas Metroplex. The community is recognized for its excellent schools, beautiful geography, recreational activities and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels.