Concierge Medicine Opportunity in Richmond, Virginia!!
Great Quality of Life position, Hours are M-F, 9am - 5pm, Panel limited to 350-400 patients.
Joining a concierge medical company specializing in highly personalized primary care, physician-led health coaching, cutting-edge labs, and genomics. The company is transforming concierge care with personalized precision medicine that improves our patients’ health and quality of life. Company has practices in Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida.
As the next generation in concierge medicine, Company allows its physicians to practice medicine the way they envisioned while in medical school. Our physicians are given the compensation and benefits they desire and the support they need to lead the lifestyle they enjoy.
Company has an excellent opportunity for a full-time primary care physician in the Richmond, VA area. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, personable physician partner who thinks outside of the box and is passionate about proactive and preventive care. Previous concierge experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Provide exceptional, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
• Direct appropriate treatment plans for patients, consistently being proactive with patient care and timely with follow-up communication.
• Perform comprehensive annual physical exams and provide education on specific health topics.
• Participate in after-hours patient care when required.
• Provide coordination of care with specialists and collaborate respectfully with outside physicians and other members of multidisciplinary patient care teams.
• Focus on creating value for patients and enhancing the member experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Virginia Medical License required.
• Experience working in primary care
• Experience in Anti-Aging / Regenerative Medicine preferred, but not required.
• Proven success building deep, respectful, and long-term relationships with patients.
• Excellent medical and diagnostic expertise and the ability to build strong rapport with patients.
• A commitment to patient advocacy and leading-edge, evidence-based medicine
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, and outstanding bedside manner
• Collaborative spirit with a willingness to support the staff and operation of the practice.
Our physicians enjoy excellent compensation and benefits:
• We recognize the importance of a strong work/life balance, and we strive to create a work environment that is happy and welcoming.
• We handle the business burdens so that our physicians can focus on the medicine.
• By limiting membership, our physicians have time to create authentic patient relationships and identify innovative solutions to their health problems.
• Attractive compensation plan
• Attractive health, dental, and vision plans plus a retirement plan.
• CME allowance
• Company-paid malpractice insurance
• Generous vacation and time off benefits