EP Cardiology Opportunity in Pensacola, Florida!!
Hospital in beautiful Pensacola, FL is seeking an electrophysiology cardiologist to work with the area’s only hospital to receive prominent “Straight A” rating for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group.
Qualified Candidates / Highlights:
- All board eligible and certified electrophysiology cardiologists encouraged to apply
- Typical procedures include ambulatory and implantable cardiac monitoring, head-up tilt table testing, invasive electrophysiologic testing and ablations
- New, modern medical offices and hospital
- Fully integrated office space on located on the hospital's campus
- Hospitalist ARNP support
- This opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package.
About THE Hospital:
- Hospital offers state-of-the-art exercise and nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, holter monitoring, cardiac event monitoring as well as cardiology consultation and treatment.
- Proudly, Hospital is the only area system accredited by the American College of Cardiology for Atrial Fibrillation and Chest Pain.
- Supported by a large primary care community including West Florida Medical Group, the premier employed primary care physicians serving patients in Pensacola and surrounding communities.
- Practice offers a Pacer Clinic and Coumadin Lab
- Hospital is a teaching facility serving as core sites for several area medical schools along with launching GME Programs in various specialties starting in 2021