Excellent Atlanta, GA Suburbs - Multiple Outpatient Primary Care Opportunities Available!!
100% Outpatient Only, M-F, 8am - 5pm Schedule, NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOSPITAL WORK!
Joining a thriving and growing multi-location premium primary care clinic that started over 10 years ago.
Dedicated towards providing patient focused primary and preventive care for the entire family in and around the Atlanta community.
We believe in getting to the root cause of a patient's disease and treating the whole patient. We achieve best outcomes by doing collaborative care
and shared decision making along with providing excellent communication with patients and their families.
We value our providers and staff and create a positive work environment by prioritizing team work,
communication, and office community. Group has always been on the cutting edge of
innovation and following market trends including being a leader in Telemedicine, Covid testing and
treatment, Covid Vaccination program, Covid Long Hauler program, Chronic Care Management and
Remote Care Monitoring.
Group strives to hire the best clinical providers who share in its vision and mission.
In turn, the group strives to create an environment for its providers to be able to practice their passion for patient
care and not just patient volume! When you join the team you can be assured that you will be
supported by an excellent management, administrative and clinical team who will help you succeed.
It is an outpatient primary care clinic operating Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. No weekend clinic.
Our clinics are located in excellent metro Atlanta and north Georgia communities offering great schools,
safe neighborhoods, and work-life balance providing a healthy balance of arts, culture and nature.
Group offers a very competitive compensation package including high base salary and robust productivity bonus.
- 100% premium coverage for Provider Health Insurance
- Robust retirement plan with 401K with 4% match
- 100% medical malpractice coverage
- Student loan repayment for qualified clinic locations
- Generous PTO including Vacation and Sick leave
- CME Reimbursement with Additional Paid time off
- Additional Medical Education eligible for further compensation
- Additional leadership opportunity
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- Quarterly Journal Club with opportunity to collaborate with all providers and learn latest
updates in the field of medicine
- Semiannual team building events
- Call shared amongst all providers and phone call coverage only
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (with certification to be obtained within 6 months of starting)
- Active and unrestricted DEA License
- Active and unrestricted Georgia Medical License
- Positive Attitude, Team Player, Goes above and beyond for their patients