Family Medicine Program Director Needed for Beautiful North Florida!!
We are seeking a Family Medicine Program Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new Family Medicine Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
• Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
• Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Have a minimum of 2 years full-time professional activity in Family Medicine as well as teaching experience in a Family Medicine Residency
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.