Family Practice option in affluent Daytona Beach, FL area suburb!!
Seeking full time physician that wants a long-term career!
· Must have stable work history demonstrating desire to stay in one area and build and maintain patient panel.
· Willing to focus on prevention and quality as opposed to volume of patients seen.
· Appropriately utilize available ancillaries such as lab, x-ray, ultrasound, allergy.
· Strong work ethic – hours will be 9am -5pm but since practice sees walk in/add on patients there may be the occasional shorter lunch or later day. This is rare but possible at peak times of year.
· Willing and able to utilize Athena EMR. Our providers close encounters the same day and complete their clinical in-box tasks on a daily basis as well.
· Professional, easy going and friendly with patients and staff alike. We have an excellent team of providers that work well with support staff and each other creating a welcoming and supportive environment and we are seeking a good fit for the team we have.
· Eligible for credentialing with Medicare and commercial payors by having met minimum residency training with no criminal history.
· Willing and able to supervise mid-level practitioners.
· Willing and interested in learning about our research facilities and working as a team player to identify patients that qualify and can benefit from research studies we offer.
· Have excellent references.
Benefits to the qualified candidate:
· Offer competitive compensation to include salary, bonus, health insurance, PL and CME time, paid malpractice insurance and EMR training.
· Our providers have an excellent reputation in the community as patient focused, preventive and comprehensive in our approach to care as well as accepting walk in/add on appointments to prevent urgent care, ER visits when at all possible.
· Ongoing training on Quality Measures and other value-based care measures.
· Founding physician has cut hours back and will transition current panel to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to grow with many new patients. Our practice enjoys over 20 new patients each week based on word of mouth and insurance company referrals.
· Excellent work environment
· Work week 9-5 Monday through Friday, no hospital or nursing home coverage required.
· On call one of every 6 weeks; few calls are received and candidate may speak with any/all current providers to better understand time spent outside of office hours is minimal.
This Family Practice group was established in 1952 and has been owned by the same physician all of this time! They are proud to have met/exceeded all Meaningful Use Quality Measures since 2010. "Our providers earned a +1 Value Modifier in PQRS measures placing them in the top 1.4% and 1.8% consecutively of 1.1 million physicians nation-wide. Our providers are currently exceeding all MIPS Quality Measures and are in the process of finalizing their status as a Patient Centered Medical Home."
The practice and research facility are situated in a highly desirable location on the main East/West thoroughfare
· This location is also easily accessible to the surrounding communities in both Volusia and Flagler Counties.
· The downtown overlay district is a targeted area for ongoing growth and redevelopment with the goal of maintaining a high level of aesthetic quality.
· Volusia is the 11th most populous county in the state and
· Approximately 30% of all residents are over 65
· 86% of Volusia County’s residents under the age of 65 have health insurance.
· Group accepts most insurance plans with the exception of Medicaid and capitated health plans.
Area is near everything in Central Florida. It is a community bisected by major arteries going everywhere, I-95 runs north to Maine & south to Miami. I-4 takes you west where you will travel through Orlando, the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, and on to Tampa. The community is separated by the Halifax River, which is the Intracoastal Waterway traveling the East Coast of the United States. Florida East Coast Railway runs trains through this area many times daily. Commercial light-industrial sites continue to be available along the railway system. Nearby in Daytona Beach you can connect to the world aboard one of the carrier's servicing Daytona International Airport, just ten minutes from downtown Ormond Beach.
Area claims the highest standard of living in Volusia County, Florida. Originally established as a tourist haven for the rich and famous at the turn of the century, continues to mature in a systematic manner consistent with its residential beauty. Today, we find area as an attractive bedroom community with a clean light-industrial base and an effective education system producing award-winning results with the areas youth. The medical system in this area is second to none.