Gastroenterology - Central Louisiana - GI Hospitalist schedule featuring outstanding work/life balance!!
Be a part of an exciting new gastroenterology division at the Medical Center in Central Louisiana. ABIM Certified or Eligibility required.
* Seeking a general gastroenterologist with potential subspecialty interest in liver, IBD, or motility to join a growing employed practice
* Practice functions under GI Hospitalist schedule with 7 on, 7 off structure
* Call supplemented by community Gastroenterologists providing additional call coverage providing an optimal work/life balance
* Option to create a niche within the context of a General GI practice, suited to your needs and clinical interest
* Candidates with teaching interest are also encouraged to apply
* Superior compensation and benefit package available
ABOUT the City:
* Located in the heart of Louisiana, it is an attractive, family-oriented community.
* The area is also referred to as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others.
* For travelers, airport, located in town, provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Great infrastructure and interstates allows short drives to other neighboring cities like Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette and Shreveport.
* Enjoy a low cost of living, no long commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making the city home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.