General Surgery Position - Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast!!
Hospital is assisting a local group in recruiting a General Surgeon to join the well established practice, with 20+ years in the community. Office is located approx 4 miles from the hospital.
• Income Guarantee Position
• Anticipated call ratio 1:5; coverage by other independent physicians
• Office Space Available
• Robotics Fellowship trained
• Experience/training in foregut, bariatric and/or hepato-pancreato-billary surgeries
• Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation Package May Include:
• Competitive base salary supported with income guarantee from hospital
• Incentive bonus
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance
It is a smaller, growing community nestled along Florida's Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, city offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater, and near major airports.