Growth Happens! Neurology Sleep Medicine Opportunity - Northwest of Charlotte, NC!
Growth Happens! Our need to add a Board Certified Neurologist/Sleep Medicine physician is fully supported by our medical staff and community. A new 4-bed Sleep Lab opened in 2011. A new Cancer Center opened August 2012; three medical office parks are expanding to accommodate new physicians; one new medical office building is planned to open this year.
All eleven of our primary care practices (50+ providers) are very busy and will provide a strong source of referrals for a clinically well-qualified physician as will our cadre of specialists. It is a network of hospital-managed practices that offers a growth opportunity. Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management spans over two decades.
This Position Features:
· The benefits afforded a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
· First year compensation minimum guarantee at MGMA national median for your specialty
· Negotiated call rotation based upon physician preference (1-in-3 minimum)
· Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
· A high-quality cadre of surgical and procedural specialists to serve our community
· A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team
· Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
· Generous relocation allowance
· Professional Liability coverage
· Paid Time Off
· Continuing Medical Education allowance