Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Kansas City, MO!!
Hospital in Kansas City is seeking a full time BE/BC Hematologist-Oncologist who is fellowship trained in blood and marrow transplantation (BMT) to join the Cancer Institute. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience in autologous and allogeneic transplantation, as well as cellular therapy. Our program features a multidisciplinary cancer program that is anchored by four accredited hospitals and complemented by numerous cancer care outreach sites located in communities throughout Kansas City.
The Cancer Institute provides comprehensive outpatient services and a dedicated inpatient oncology unit supported by a multidisciplinary team of specialists and staffed by oncology-certified nurses.
Formed more than 20 years ago, Cancer Institute offers integrated cancer treatments with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. We integrate cancer diagnosis and treatment services - Medical Oncology, Hematology, Chemotherapy, Gynecologic Oncology and Radiation Oncology in a single, unique, outpatient facility. In partnering with leading pharmaceutical/biotech companies and investigators, Institute treats approximately 2,500 patients each year on clinical trials across the U.S. & UK. Our centers feature the most advanced technologies, offering services such as but not limited to:
* Access to radiation therapy and high dose radiation therapy services;
* Advanced and comprehensive treatment and management of oncology diseases
* Breast center
* Chemotherapy treatments
* Clinical trials and research
* Patient experience services and amenities including: financial counseling, social service counseling, cooling cap services, nutritional counseling, and genetic risk evaluation
* Pain management treatment
* Pastoral care
* PET/CT and CT Scanning
* Specialty specific patient navigation services
* Treatment and management of benign and malignant hematological disorders
Competitive compensation available with full, comprehensive benefits included. The incoming Hematologist-Oncologist will be afforded a base guarantee with a production-based incentive plan, along with a variety of other benefits including but not limited to employee stock purchase, 401K, health, dental, vision, among many others!