Infectious Disease Opportunity in Mobile, Alabama - Beautiful Gulf Coast!!
We Are Hiring
Hospital is looking for a Full-Time Infectious Disease Physician to join our elite team!
Why Join Our Team
- A 349 Bed Facility with State of the Art Hybrid OR
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama for spine, hip and knee surgeries, as well as maternity services. This reflects a high level of performance in patient safety and outcomes.
- Committed to investing in technology: 64 Slice CT Scanner, TrueBeam Linear Accelerator,3T MRI Machine
- Engaged Physician Staff. 10 employed Primary Care Clinics (including 1 Pediatric Clinic) and 10 employed specialty clinics. These clinicians, along with affiliated physicians are heavily involved in the governance of the hospital.
- Birthplace of Mardi Gras. Although New Orleans may be best known for Mardi Gras revelry, the first Mardi Gras Celebration was held in Mobile in 1703. Mobile Mardi Gras is a time of family friendly parades, balls, Moon Pies, and revelry.
- Low cost of living. Mobile ranked 22nd in the nation for lowest cost of living according to the website Niche
- Strong foreign investment present. According to the Chamber of commerce, this includes more than 40 companies representing more than 20 countries. A few of which are: Airbus, Austal, Thyssen Krupp
- Easy access to travel. Mobile has 2 airports (Mobile Regional Airport and Mobile Downtown Airport) and also has a Carnival Cruise Terminal. Mobile is also located 2 hours from New Orleans.
- Located on Mobile Bay and driving distance to the Gulf of Mexico. West Mobile, where Providence Hospital is located, is approximately 45 minutes from Dauphin Island, and 1.5 hours from Gulf Shores. Both of these offer white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. These offer fishing and other recreational activities.
ID Hospitalist work
Live and work on the beautiful Gulf Coast
Work with a collegial and supportive staff
*Very Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package is offered!