New: Primary Care Opportunities (2) in Western North Carolina!!
Options for Outpatient Only or Traditional practice model
All eleven of our primary care practices are very busy. The ratio of Primary Care Providers (PCPs) to population is lower than the national average, so demand is high. It is a network of hospital-managed practices that offers a growth opportunity. Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management spans over two decades.
This Position Features:
· The benefits afforded a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
· First year compensation minimum guarantee at MGMA national median for your specialty
· Attractive call rotation with collegial medical staff partners
· Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
· A high-quality cadre of surgical and procedural specialists to serve our community
· A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team
· Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
· Generous relocation allowance
· Professional Liability coverage
· Paid Time Off
· Continuing Medical Education allowance
Hospital is the choice for healthcare in the County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Hospitalists manage inpatient care. Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. 110-bed licensed acute care hospital.