Internal Medicine Program Director Needed for Beautiful North Florida!!
We are seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new Internal Medicine Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
• Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Program Director or Associate Director
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.