INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY - GREAT LOCATION IN LOUISIANA!!
· Well-established and respected private cardiology practice seeking interventional cardiologist.
· Must have excellent references.
· Seeking new graduates or experienced candidates.
· Practice established in 1965.
· Practice currently has 11 interventional cardiologists, 2 invasive
cardiologists, 1 electrophysiologist, 2 nurse practitioners, and 3 physician
· Shared call 1:14. (Shared with other cardiologist. 1st call is 3.5 weekends
per year. 2nd call is 3.5 weekends per year.)
· Privileges in all area hospitals, but will mainly work out of three main
· Main Hospitals: acute care facility, state of the art medical imaging and
several specialty centers. Top ranked healthcare employer in region.
o 800+ beds
o 527+ beds
· Practice has 2 main offices and 18 satellite clinics. Main offices are fully
staffed and equipped with all cardiovascular diagnostics including nuclear
cameras, echo, sleep study, holter, TEE, CT, etc.
· Candidate can do coronary and peripheral interventions, diagnostic
catheterizations, pacemakers anddefibrillators.
· Candidate has option to participate in varicose and spider vein practice
(sclerotherapy, EVLA, phlebectomy, etc.)
· Practice participates in Cardiovascular Research Foundation.
· 30 days off per year
· Practice owns its own outpatient cath lab. New equipment installed in 2012.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes CME, 401k, malpractice insurance,
· Competitive starting salary (depending upon experience). Production based
· Partnership in 2 years. Buy in for practice after partnership. Optional buy in
· Vacancy due to practice growth.