Managed Care Options in Suburban Houston, Texas!
Client is a Primary Care Group that has been serving communities across the states of Florida and Texas for the last 40 years. They specialize in caring for older adults and keeping them healthy and transitioning them to healthy active seniors. We currently serve over 45,000 Medicare Advantage patients across Florida and Texas in 47 locations and growing.
at least 3 years of true Medicare advantage experience required
Baytown, Texas – Physician
Client is seeking a seasoned Managed Care Primary Care Physician to join our elite group of providers. Someone who wants to practice medicine with a focus on patient care. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs; we want to help those in the communities we serve, including our associates, lead their best lives.
OUR MISSION: “TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY, MOST COST-EFFECTIVE CARE ON A 24/7 BASIS WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT EXPERIENCE”
• The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our team-based care environment. We are a value-based care provider focused on quality of care for the patients we serve. Our approach allows us to provide an unmatched experience, a higher quality care and better outcomes for all of our patients. The organization was founded by physicians that are committed to delivering the best possible care to patients.
• • Outpatient Only! Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (No Hospital Admitting or Rounding). You get to enjoy your weekends again
• • Our care model limits daily volume to allow our providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients. An average of 12-15 pts per day.
• • A fully supportive care team that enables our doctors to spend time with their patients and provide outstanding care.
• • Quality vs Quantity Model
• • Competitive Compensation and a Full Benefits Package Offered.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• • Graduated from an accredited MD or DO accredited program.
• • Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine.
• • Unrestricted Medical License and DEA Licensure in the state of practice or the ability to obtain a license prior to employment
• • Up-to-date CPR Certification and Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
• • Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• • Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system – specifically ECW
• • Knowledge of Medical Advantage, HEIDS, MRA and ICD-10 Coding
• • Comfortable managing a primarily Medicare-aged patient population
• • Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex and multifaceted situations.
• • Fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team-based care” model
• • Focusing on outpatient medicine, continuity of care, health maintenance, and disease prevention
• • Demonstrates both autonomy and proficiency in performance of comprehensive health assessments and communicate Plan of Care with Patients and/or their families.
• • Proficient in diagnosing, treating and managing the Medicare Advantage population with multiple comorbidities
• • Effectively communicates with all members of the care team and facilitates a medically appropriate and effective plan of care to avoid unnecessary duplication of testing, and fragmentation of care.
• • Observes the scope of practice in the state in which he or she is licensed and working in.