Naples, FL RHEUMATOLOGIST Opportunity!!
Naples, FL area practice is growing and actively seeking a Rheumatologist to join our team. Candidates should be motivated, driven, open-minded, interested in business development, and potential partner.
We are opening a new location roughly 20 minutes north of our existing practice. The Rheumatologist would be overseeing infusion administration in that location and seeing patients along with NP, PA or additional Physician.
The new practice location will open January 2nd and client would like to have someone on-boarded in existing location and then moved to the new location.
They are also open to docs who can start next Summer.
The providers would want someone that would be willing to work for 2 years and then discuss partnership opportunities. We have to ensure that the candidate is a good fit with our practice in terms of company culture, integrity with patient care, etc.
The initial salary will be guaranteed and is competitive. Client will discuss #s
Client has a strong patient load; the new Rheum. Will inherit some of the new patient referrals initially but will be responsible for attending pharmaceutical dinner events, and networking events to also assist in building their referral base.
Per client, “We are a family-friendly environment, and most of us are parents. Hours of operation are M- Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one-hour scheduled lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. Friday's we work 8:00 am -12:00 noon.
Rotating on-call schedule for emergencies, one week out of the month. No hospital affiliation, no inpatient visits required.”
Hours as listed above. On-call would be applied for emergency calls, currently, each provider is on call for 7 days every 5 weeks. With the addition of a new provider that would change to 7 days every 6 weeks..
No DEXA scan or x-rays in office. Client has 4 infusions chairs in 1 location and will have 3 infusion chairs in new location in North Naples. They only draw labs in the office on Friday's and typically only specialty labs such as AVISE. EHR is Carecloud and most of the visit notes are templated to allow for accurate and fast documentation. All notes must be completed within 24 hours of the patient visit.
Benefits package includes:
CME 2.000 per year
Relocation typically $2,000 (may be flexible)
License renewal fees covered
15 days of PTO (includes vacation and sick)
5 days of CME
Health Insurance (employer contribution) additional options for STD, LTD, Life policy up to the employee discretion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
· Treats arthritis, autoimmune diseases, pain disorders affecting joints, and osteoporosis
· Treats over 200 other types of diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus, gout, back pain, tendinitis, and osteoporosis
· Treats soft tissue problems related to musculoskeletal systems and sports-related soft tissue disorders
· Diagnosing diseases of the joints
· Studies signs and symptoms of rheumatic disease and evaluates its effect on their system
· Designs customized and individualized treatments, depending on a patient’s disease
· Studies and gauges the results of a patient’s lab tests
· Uses technologies and tools like radiographs, MRIs, and ultrasound
· Board Certified or Board Eligible