Nephrology Opportunities (3) Private Practice - Southern Missouri!!
We are currently seeking 3 board-certified Nephrologists for Southeast Missouri area due to physician retirements and market growth.
We invite applicants to consider Missouri as an option for future employment within our organization.
The new Nephrologists will join two existing physicians covering the market.
Please note that it is a 100% Nephrology practice.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to, the following:
• Provide direct professional Nephrology services to patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
• Evaluation and treatment of patients with known or suspected renal disease, hypertension,
kidney stones, acid-base abnormalities, electrolyte imbalances.
• Providing inpatient and outpatient Nephrology consultations, renal clinic evaluation and
follow up, performing acute and chronic dialysis, and participation in on-call duties after
hours, on weekends, and on holidays as needed.
Working hours are in weekly rotation:
• Rounds at chronic outpatient dialysis centers
• Clinic at local office
• Hospital coverage (the physician is on-call this week)
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401k plan
• Sign-on bonus