Nephrology Opportunity in the Texas Midwest!!
City offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
1 BC/BE Nephrologist(s) physician needed to join a senior Nephrologist and practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Candidates must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Private practice model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
· Private Practice opportunities available
· Attractive first year Income Guarantee (at least $250K)
· Full partnership track can be offered in the second year
· Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
· Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
· Marketing (3 weeks)
· Potential for monthly stipend final 12 months of training (up to $2K/month)
· Potential for Student Loan repayment
· Short ramp up time: Need coverage for up to 150 dialysis patients
· Three Dialysis units can be found within the community
· Medical Center offers an acute dialysis center with volumes of up to 3,000 patients per year
Located in the Texas Midwest just two and a half hours west of the Dallas/Fort
Worth metroplex, the city offers a high quality of life and low cost
of living. It’s a great and safe place to raise a family - a small-town
atmosphere with all the big city conveniences. Public schools are
currently ranked the best in Texas and #17 in the Nation.
Medical Center has 504 licensed beds and is among the highest in the
nation for patient satisfaction. Hospital is a Six-time Gallup Great Workplace
Award winner and is recognized by the Texas Nursing Association as a
Nurse-Friendly Hospital. The second-largest employer in the city, almost
one-third of the 2500 employees have worked at the Hospital 10 years or longer.
City has a population of 115K and a surrounding service area of nearly 350K.
City is the transportation hub, entertainment hub, business hub, and health
care hub for 22-28 surrounding counties.