Neurology Opportunity in Northwest Pennsylvania!!
Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist for an established hospital employed neurology group. Candidate must work efficiently to provide a broad range of neurological services and be willing to build on a strong neurology presence in the Northwestern Pennsylvania region. This is a full time hospital employed position with on –call responsibilities of 1:3. Position includes general neurology and physician will serve as consultant in the hospital. The facility is stroke certified and currently houses a 2 bed inpatient epilepsy monitoring unit, a sleep diagnostic center, plus is pursuing Tele-Stroke and Tele-Neurology through the Cleveland Clinic. The preferred candidate will be accomplished in reading EEGs, managing acute stroke patients, and evaluating sleep studies, epilepsy training a plus!
Employment package for the ideal candidate includes:
• Competitive Base Salary + incentives based on productivity
• Full family health and disability benefits
• Paid medical malpractice insurance
• Paid vacation (4 weeks)/CME w/expenses (1 week)
• Sign-On bonus and Moving Expenses
• Educational Loan repayment options – up to $100k over 5 years