Neurosurgery Opportunity in Eastern North Carolina (Complex Spine)!!
Medical Group is expanding and seeking a fellowship trained complex spine neurosurgeon to join its team. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
Hospital privileges will be at the Medical Center, a 909-bed level 1 trauma center located in Eastern NC. Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for the Health System and serves as the teaching hospital for the School of Medicine. University and the Medical Center are home to a regional cancer center as well as both a Gamma Knife and a Cyberknife.
• Hospital employed
• Established team of 6 neurosurgeons and 6 midlevel providers
• 24/7 dedicated neuro operating room
• Large referral network including 7 regional Health hospitals and numerous outpatient practices
• Growing neuroscience program
• Call 1:5
Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Health System, employs over 400 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
• Located in the heart of Eastern NC, City (pop. 85,000) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. It is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Dynamic college community including over 35,000 students
• University's nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront-a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Several challenging private and public golf courses
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision