New: Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity next to NYC - Queens, NY!!
100% Outpatient Only. Employed Position.
M-F, 9am - 5pm type Schedule
Competitive Salary (will be discusssed directly) and Full Benefits package is offered!
An amazing opportunity is available with a progressive and financially thriving, physician-owned, multi-specialty practice, which is dedicated to providing patients with exceptional medical treatment in a patient-centered environment. We offer an excellent, competitive compensation and benefits package and are actively seeking a BC/BE primary care physician to provide quality patient centered care in an outpatient setting. New Graduates also Welcome!
• Obtain medical, social and developmental history of patient.
• Perform physical exams and immunizations on all patients.
• Diagnose and develop treatment plans with the patient.
· Management of all acute and chronic illnesses.
• Provide health education and counseling and establish preventive health practices.
• Prescribes and administers medications or delegates immunization duties to the clinical support staff as allowed by federal, state and professional guidelines.
• Initiate laboratory, radiology, and pathology exams and specialty consults as necessary.
• Review and follow up on incoming reports in a timely manner.
• Exercise judgment in establishing priorities of medical care and consult with and refer to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients.
• Responsible for supervision of assigned or other advance practice providers (physician assistants and nurse practitioners) at the clinical site as applicable.
• Responsible for supervision of advanced practice providers that will be performing home visits to patients.
• Assist with training, orientation and clinical support for new providers, advance practice providers, and clinical support staff.
• Fosters a professional, collaborative work environment with all team members and colleagues.
• Maintain current New York Licensure and all licenses necessary to provide care in the medical practice.
• Management of services in accordance with established organization policies and procedures and other medical programs and guidelines.
• Participation in Quality Improvement (CQI) program and clinical projects for practice improvement when requested.
• Provide case management with other health care team members.
• Active M.D. or D.O. license in the state of New York
• Board Certification or Eligibility
• Active DEA license
• BLS and ACLS certification
• Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team
• Demonstrated professional competence and integrity and ethical conduct of practice