New: PM&R Opportunities (2) near Orlando & Gainesville, FL!!
Hospital is launching a newly built 36 bed inpatient rehabilitation service and is seeking two physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians to help lead the program.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in PM&R
- Incoming physicians will provide leadership and direction for new rehabilitation program development
- Cover 36-bed unit that will treat acute rehab patients including but not limited to trauma, stroke, orthopaedic, amputation, neurologic, and debility patients
- Full-time positions
- Staff position and Medical Directorship position available
- Inpatient focus
- Can do consults in hospital or nursing homes, if interested
- System has a dedicated group of trained therapy and nursing staff
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical Directorship available
- Strong support system
It is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Some of the population growth is connected to the new Equestrian Center, a 300+ acre world-class equine facility. City is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.