Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity in Arizona - Great Location!!
"We seek a board certified NP or PA for our clinic to specialize in pain management and physical medicine. We are open to a new provider without experience as we will train the right person. Previous orthopedic and/or pain management experience is helpful. The candidate will work with the Physiatrist but there are two other physicians in the clinic and one PA. Another PA will join the clinic shortly. The candidate will work in an out outpatient setting and see approximately 16 patients per day. Duties will include administering injections. The clinic hours are 8am-5pm and currently there is no call."
Benefits include the following.
· FSA (Flexible Spending Account
· Life Insurance
· 403(b) with a 5% match after one year
· EAP-Employee Assistance Program
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· 27 days away from work per year, includes CME days
· CME Expenses, Professional Dues, Fees and Periodicals $2,000 per year. Can roll up to $2,000 per year.
· MICA Insurance
· License paid
· Relocation $8,000
· Salary range $Negotiable/Competitive
The tri-city area has current population of approximately 100,000 and rapidly growing. City has four mild seasons and is 1.5 hours to Phoenix and a 4 hour drive to Las Vegas. This mountain area is beautiful with tall pines and gorgeous scenery.
It is a great place to raise a family, with many outdoor activities and excellent schools. There is little traffic and a low crime rate. City has 3 colleges!