NP/PA Opportunity in Maryland – Great suburb of DC!!

Doctors Choice Placement
Published
October 17, 2016
Location
Northeast/Mid Atlantic, MD
Job Type

Description

NP/PA Opportunity in Maryland - Great suburb of DC!!
Seeking Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Full-Time or Part-Time
Must be able to work WITHOUT the supervision of a Physician.
Clinic serves mostly low-income Hispanic Patients - Bilingual Spanish is a requirement.
New provider will be assisted by 2 certified Medical Assistants.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 10am -5 pm / Saturdays 8am -2:00pm
Flexible shifts/hours are available...
Patient Volume: 15 per day average, including Saturdays.
Competitive Salary and Benefits are offered - to be discussed directly with Employer.
Community clinic with almost 100% Hispanic patients. About 60% are returning patients with an average of 3 to 4 visits per year. The other 40% are first time patients.

Apply
Drop files here browse files ...

Related Jobs

October 17, 2016
« Back

Sign up for Job Alerts

Specialty:
State:




















































Are you sure you want to delete this file?
/