OB/GYN Opportunity with FQHC in Northern New Jersey - Near NYC!!
Joining a Federrally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
Competitive starting Salary
4 weeks' vacation
10 personal days
6 holidays with 2 floating holiday option= 8 Holiday's per year
Jury duty and Bereavement pay
Medical, Dental, and vision 60 day to the first of the month of hire date-Share the cost
403 B retirement plan
Voluntary Supplemental insurance for disability through AFLAC
$50,000 life insurance policy
5 CME Days
$1500 CME reimbursement
$1500 License reimbursement
Loan Redemption Programs
Affiliation with Credit Union
To deliver comprehensive, quality healthcare in an efficient and cost effective manner to the people of the community. As a member of the Healthcare team, and lead by the Chief Medical Officer, the OB/Gyn Physician is vital to the successful completion of the organization goal. Each clinical team member receives performance measures and patient satisfaction results and is given the opportunity to participate in the development of a plan for improvement through regular QA meeting and or action plan development.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications, functional duties, responsibility, and work environment requirements listed below are representative of the abilities required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The OB/Gyn Physician is directly responsible to the Chief Medical Officer of the Medical Center.
1. MD or DO has graduated by an accredited Medical School.
2. Must possess a State of NJ License.
3. Must possess a CDS and DEA License issued by the State of NJ.
4. Board Certified or Board Eligible.
5. Must possess a current CPR/BLS certification.
6. At least 2 years' experience in current field is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
7. Orientation toward primary care delivery.
8. Prior experience in a comprehensive, ambulatory care setting is preferred; experience in a health care team delivery; experience with inner city populations.
9. Bilingual preferred but not required.