Hem/Onc (Directorship) Opportunity in Eastern North Carolina!!
Medical Group and Cancer Center are seeking a Board Certified, Hematology Oncology Fellowship Trained Oncologist, to serve as Director of the Inpatient/Outpatient Oncology Units at the Medical Center. Some experience is required.
• Join a premier 8-hospital health system in eastern NC known for ground-breaking technology and a regional network of pioneering oncologists
• $180 million, 6-story Cancer Tower under construction
• ACoS approved Cancer Program
• Robust multi-disciplinary disease teams to include Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Nurse Navigators, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and Social Workers.
• Large medical campus with state-of-the-art equipment including a Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife and a full spectrum of radiology services
• Built in referral network from 29-county service area
• Employed position with incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
The Cancer Center provides outpatient cancer treatment services on the medical campus of the Medical Center and the School of Medicine at the University.
Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Health System, employs over 400 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
• Located in the heart of Eastern NC, City (pop. 85,000) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. It is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Dynamic college community including over 35,000 students
• University's nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront-a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Several challenging private and public golf courses
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision