Ortho/Spine Surgery Opportunity the Orlando, FL area!!
Local group is currently seeking an orthopedic spine surgeon due to growth in Orlando, Florida.
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopedic surgery
- Spine fellowship preferred
- Must be proficient in robotics and MIS
- Two office locations plus an orthopedic urgent care center
- Three MDs, one PA, and one ARNP in group
- Group specializes in sports medicine, shoulder & elbow, hand & wrist, hip, knee, foot & ankle, and spine
- Practice currently has 15,000+ patients with average new patient wait time of three weeks
- Private practice employed position
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About the Practice:
- This group is the premier orthopedic group in Central Florida performing orthopedic surgery with the most successful outcomes and highest quality
- Hospital is a 221-bed, Level II trauma center
- Established in 1982, it is the only full-service cardiovascular program in the Counties
- Other specialized services including orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, would care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services, and The Baby Suites
It is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere. Located just around 30 miles from Orlando International Airport and approximately 25 miles from downtown Orlando, convenience is at your fingertips. With easy access to Disney World and Universal Studies, countless lakes, world-class golfing, extremely mild winters, and beaches on both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts within 60-90 minutes, Orlando has it all.