Orthopedic Surgery Opening in the Sarasota, Florida area!!
It is a 312-bed, regional healthcare system that provides a comprehensive array of medical services to the area. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, city is known for its friendly, small-town feel, its charming downtown shopping area and its elegant boulevards shaded by giant oaks. Business, culture and natural beauty all coexist peacefully in this region of the Gulf Coast, where the beaches and blue skies stretch for miles. A central park along the City's main street is the site of regular concerts, arts and crafts shows, and special events, while numerous other gardens, green spaces and nature trails can be found throughout this charming community.
• Joining an existing practice in the community
• Candidates with joint replacement and anterior hip training are preferred
• New graduates are welcomed to apply
• Anticipated practice call 1:2/ Anticipated ER call 1:5
• Office space available
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
• Income Guarantee
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance
No Visa Assistance Available