Orthopaedic Surgery Position - Southwest Florida!!
Hospital is assisting a local group in recruiting an Orthopaedic Surgeon to join the well established practice with 40 years in the community. Scope of services practice provides: total and partial joint replacement (including robotic-assisted), arthroscopy, surgery of the spine and sports medicine. New Grads also welcome to apply.
• Income Guarantee Position
• Anticipated call ratio 1:8
• Office Space Available: Two office sites
• Fellowship trained in Total Joints
• Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation Package May Include:
• Competitive base salary supported with income guarantee from hospital
• Incentive bonus
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance
No Visa Support Available.
It is a smaller, growing community nestled along Florida's Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, city offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater, and near major airports.