Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in the Texas Midwest!!
City offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
2 BC/BE Internal Medicine physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
· Employment/solo opportunity available
· Attractive yearly salary + lucrative incentive program (at least $240K the first year!)
· Hospitalist program will cover all hospital admissions for these employed physicians!!!
· Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
· Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
· Potential for monthly stipend final 12 months of training (up to $2K/month)
· Full Benefit Package
· TX Lic. Fee Assistance (up to $2K)
· Malpractice Coverage
· This opportunity will support any special focus
· Call group of 1 in 4 (no Hospital coverage)
Located in the Texas Midwest just two and a half hours west of the Dallas/Fort
Worth metroplex, the city offers a high quality of life and low cost
of living. It’s a great and safe place to raise a family - a small-town
atmosphere with all the big city conveniences. Public schools are
currently ranked the best in Texas and #17 in the Nation.
Medical Center has 504 licensed beds and is among the highest in the
nation for patient satisfaction. Hospital is a Six-time Gallup Great Workplace
Award winner and is recognized by the Texas Nursing Association as a
Nurse-Friendly Hospital. The second-largest employer in the city, almost
one-third of the 2500 employees have worked at the Hospital 10 years or longer.
City has a population of 115K and a surrounding service area of nearly 350K.
City is the transportation hub, entertainment hub, business hub, and health
care hub for 22-28 surrounding counties.