Outpatient Primary Care Opportunities near Hartford & New Haven, Connecticut!!
40 Hours per Week (Monday thru Friday schedule) - 100% Outpatient only
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Generous paid time off and CME allowance. Professional liability insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
We go beyond the traditional health services to bring care wherever our patients and clients are, using innovative service delivery models and state of the art technology. The focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care to the underinsured, uninsured and low-income members of the community. This opportunity is extremely rewarding, both personally, as well as professionally.
If you have a strong desire to make a difference in the community and significantly impact the quality of life of your patients, you will thrive here. We are one of the country’s most creative and dynamic providers of primary medical, dental and mental health services to the uninsured and underinsured. We are building a world class primary health care system that is committed to caring for special populations, and that is focused on improving health outcomes for our patients as well as building healthy communities. With more than 130,000 active patients, We are the health care home that works to keep our patients and our communities healthy.
As a primary care provider, you will:
- Build and follow your own primary care panel of patients
- Practice and contribute to the development of evidence based medicine
- Provide continuity of care to clients by establishing on ongoing primary care/client relationship with individuals and families
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and educational enrichment such as Grand Rounds
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population based care
- Be supported by a strong team of Medical Assistants and RN’s and work in an innovative practice environment utilizing Advanced Access scheduling
- Utilize a Meaningful Use (MU) certified electronic health platform to document and manage patient information and communicate with other team members
- Assess, diagnose and manage acute and chronic health problems using the models of planned care and the chronic care model
- Perform comprehensive health histories and physical assessments developing appropriate treatment plans
- Work in an interdisciplinary care model with co-located behavioral health, nutritionist, dental, and other ancillary care providers
- Participate in after hours call no more than one in four nights and weekends
Visa Candidates Considered - No