Palm Beach County, FL Opportunities!!
Primary Care Physician Leader Positions - Outpatient Only (M-F, 8am - 5pm, NO Nights, NO Weekends)
Client is a leading Managed Care Organization providing high quality health care to patients in 40 centers within the state of Florida and Texas.
Our goal is to provide to our patients the exceptional service. Hence, they are experiencing exponential growth and in search of quality and committed physician leaders to help guide the team to the next level.
At client,"our physicians and friendly, professional staff provide VIP care from the moment patients enter our clinics. We have one common goal, providing quality health care. We take pride in coordinating patient care whether it is at one of our state-of-the-art clinics, specialist offices, rehabs, or at the local hospitals."
Client is looking for dynamic Primary Care Physicians leaders with a patient-centric mindset to provide world-class patient care.
• Monday-Friday 8-5 NO weekends
• Detect and manage chronic diseases
• Develop patient strategy to reduce hospitalization and ER visits
• Collaborate with Case Managers and Specialty Providers
• Educate patients on the value of compliance
• Minimal on Call BY PHONE only
• Generous Base Salary
• Robust Bonus Plan
• 15 days PTO/ 5 CME with CME allowance
• Paid license and certifications
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• 6 paid Holidays
• Completed US residency program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Current unincumbered state license
• No current malpractice issues
• Comfortable with use of Electronic Medical Records (EcW)
• Bilingual a plus
More details will be available directly from the client.
If interested, please send updated CV today!