Palm Beach, Florida OB/GYN Opportunity!!
A private OB/GYN group that is built on providing advanced treatments with the highest quality, compassionate care and specialty exper tise is seeking a physician to join the team.
• Busy, well es tablished practice w ith waiting list for new patients
• Traditional mix of OB and GYN cases
• Beautiful newly renovat ed office space with room to g row, near hospital
• Current group consist s of one physician and one CNM
• Hospital privileges at nearby Med. Center provides availability of multiple da Vinci XI Roboti c Surgical Systems and a Level 2 NICU
• Backup privileges at a facility with Level 3 NICU for high risk deliveries
• One week of ED call every 7 to 8 weeks is required
• Competitive Salary
• Benefits Package
• Partnership Track
• Paid ED call
RE the area:
Northern Palm Beach County boasts beautiful natural sc enery and end less ways to enjoy the water. Our
pristine waterways offer boating, fishing, snorkeling and paddle boarding. Additionally, this is truly a golfers’ paradise offering many options from private clubs to easily accessible well-manicured public courses.
The schools are some of the best in state. This is a place where the list of family activities, cultural
attractions and outdoor adventures are numerous. There are many options for shopping from outlets to high end boutiques.
Palm Beach County is located 60 miles from Miami and is a little over a two- hour drive to Orlando. Currently, Brightline, a high-speed train travels from West Palm Beach to Miami several times a day with a stop in Fort Lauderdale.
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) makes for a laid back travel experience. It’s centrally located and congestion-free, boasting a superb airline selection, local works of art and unexpected extra touches