Employed Pediatrics Opportunity - 100 miles West of Chicago!!
Hospital is currently seeking a General Pediatrician to join an established practice. This opportunity comes with a collegial, collaborative environment. It is a part of the Health System, an integrated healthcare network serving the northwest corner of Illinois, eastern Iowa, and southwestern Wisconsin. The Pediatrician will see an average of 20 patients per day and will collaborate with another Pediatrician and the Med/Peds department which boasts 2 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners. The facilities are fully equipped, the work environment is collaborative and respectful, and the care provided to all patients is of high quality!
Other position highlights include:
- This is a well-established practice, so you can expect to have a large patient panel immediately!
- Full- time position with flexibility
- Call is 1:3
- C-Section attendance, Level II Nursery Rounding, and Pediatric Inpatient Rounding at Hospital, just 1 mile away from the clinic.
- Competitive Salary with productivity bonus, 2 year income guarantee and malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including: CME, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Opportunities, LTD and STD, and more.
It is a city of 26,000 people. The lifestyle in the area is one of comfort, welcome, and balance. Nestled in the Northwest Corner of Illinois, Chicago (about a 2.5 hour drive to the heart of downtown Chicago), Rockford (40 minute drive), Madison, WI (1.5 hour drive) and Dubuque, IA (1 hour drive) are close by. Living here and the surrounding area gives you the balance of small city or small town living with close access to the large city amenities. The parks in the area are fantastic and both public and private schools offer great educational experiences for the next generation. The area boasts wonderful activities for the outdoorsy individual with great bike and running trails, parks and recreation, and hunting and fishing. There are also many local wineries, monuments, libraries, theatres and museums to visit. Local restaurants boast great food in a relaxed environment.