PM&R (Inpatient) Opportunity in the Florida Panhandle!!
Positioned for growth and expansion in their rehabilitation services, Medical Center seeks an exceptional physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to help build a brand new program.
- Incoming physician would provide leadership and direction for new rehabilitation program development
- Cover 20-bed unit that will treat acute rehab patients including but not limited to stroke, orthopaedic, amputation, neurological conditions, and debility patients.
- Capital Regional Medical Center has a dedicated group of trained therapy and nursing staff.
- Full-time position with Medical Directorship duties
- Inpatient focus
- Can do consults in hospital or nursing homes, if interested
- Board eligible / board certified in PM&R
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical Directorship
- Strong support system
About Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopaedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three Freestanding ERs servicing the area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopaedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, city is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized the city as "One of the South's Best Cities."