Primary Care Opportunity with FQHC in Northern New Jersey - Near NYC!!
Seeking Full-Time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
Joining a Federrally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
Competitive starting Salary
4 weeks' vacation
10 personal days
6 holidays with 2 floating holiday option= 8 Holiday's per year
Jury duty and Bereavement pay
Medical, Dental, and vision 60 day to the first of the month of hire date-Share the cost
403 B retirement plan
Voluntary Supplemental insurance for disability through AFLAC
$50,000 life insurance policy
5 CME Days
$1500 CME reimbursement
$1500 License reimbursement
Loan Redemption Programs
Affiliation with Credit Union
1. MD or DO has graduated by an accredited Medical School.
2. Must possess a State of NJ License.
3. Must possess a CDS and DEA License issued by the State of NJ.
4. Board Certified or Board Eligible.
5. Must possess a current CPR/BLS certification.
6. At least 2 years' experience in current field is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
7. Orientation toward primary care delivery.
9. Bilingual preferred but not required.