Psychiatry Core Faculty opening at new resident outpatient clinic in Orlando, Florida!!
- Our psychiatry residency program began in July 2018 with six residents per year and will reach 24 residents this year
- Must be board certified in general psychiatry
- Employed Faculty position involving teaching and working with residents
- Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus for easy access
- Weekend call is supported by the residents
- Employed by hospital network
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!