Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri Seeks Inpatient Psychiatrists!!
- Psychiatry Child and Adolescent
Kansas City, MO
Psychiatric Center, the premier behavioral health facility in Kansas City, is seeking Psychiatrists for their employed group.
* Join a team of four Psychiatrists in an employed group
* Primary focus will be inpatient services serving Research Psychiatric Center
* Consult/Liaison services are optional at Medical Center
* Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
* Stable hospital environment with a successful and supportive team in place
* Board Certification in General (Adult) Psychiatry preferred
* Adolescent Psychiatry and/or ECT experience is also welcome
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with other mental health professionals
The hospital encompasses general inpatient psychiatric services with both voluntary and involuntary patients and features units focused on general/adult; trauma; high functioning with intensive therapy; adolescent and senior units. Our professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and licensed professional counselors, all with special training to care for people with mental, emotional or behavioral disorders. Our 100-bed facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and from the State of Missouri. All hospital based services include full psychiatric, psycho-social and medical evaluations.
About Kansas City
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.