Radiology Opportunity in Southern Indiana - Near Louisville and Cincinnati!!
Radiologist Needed: General & Interventional
Hospital Full-time employment opportunity
Base Pay is $450,000 plus RVU Productivity
Call Coverage is 1 in 3
Evening call is covered by Call Service
Vacation Time - 11 weeks
CME Hours (after first year of employment)
40 hours of CME time off per year
CME & Dues Allowance (after first year of employment)
$4,000 per contract year
Required to live in the County, Indiana/ Relocation Assistance
Up to $10,000
Health & Retirement Benefits package 401(K) & 457(B) Executive Benefit Plan
Other - Hospital pays all incidental expenses, including Licensure, DEA, CSR, Malpractice (is occurrence based and we pay tail coverage)
Hospital pays for nursing/reception staff salaries & benefits, and manages staffing issues for the physician so that you can focus on seeing patients.
- New graduates welcome.
- We currently have 3 fulltime Anesthesiologists
- Rarely called in evenings.
- Night call coverage is provided by a Call Service and over read by our employed radiologist.
- Remote viewing access from home.
- Average number of test per day is 120 per day, per Radiologist.
- Major Trauma is sent out.
- Interventional includes but not limited to:
- Image-guided biopsy of a tumor
- Injection of an imaging contrast agent into a hollow structure, such as a blood vessel or a duct.
- Catheter-based medicine delivery
- Medical device placement
- Angioplasty of narrowed structures
About the Community:
• Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly /safe communities, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, (Parks, lakes, rivers, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming pools, tennis courts etc.)
• Extremely warm, welcoming community that truly appreciates its physicians and the care that they provide
• This community offers safe neighborhoods, beautiful parks, recreation areas, and ample housing opportunities
• City is close to major metropolitan attractions and three major airports in Louisville, Kentucky (1-hour drive), Indianapolis, Indiana (2-hour drive) and Cincinnati, Ohio (90 min. drive).